Validation of spoken language resources
ELRA's SLR Catalogue: Bug Reporting
In case of questions contact Henk van den Heuvel at SPEX.
- File B10003S1.ITO should have following orthographic transcription: 'e
pericoloso sporgersi [spk]'
- SPEAKER.TBL has wrong speaker gender codes for 005, 066, 888
- File B10003S1.ITO contains illegal characters at file end;
so do files B10003T1.ITO, B10103T1.ITO and all files in BLOCK05
- README.TXT is completely wrong; from another database?
- LEXICON.TBL uses SAMPA symbol A: everywhere, whereas o: is correct
- I have a list of wrong transcriptions and other errors per annotation
file for this database. Please contact me to obtain this (big) file